Ongoing question post.
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
1. How many lightbulbs does it take to change a person?
I’m certain quite a few. Humans are awfully fickle.
2. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen bin?
I’m an American! I won’t stand for this!
3. Would you rather eat a cheese full of metal shavings or an unladen bin?
4. Reach out your left hand. Take the first thing you touch and put it on your head. This isn’t a question, I’m just being a prat.
Very funny, now my phone’s on the floor.
5. What’s your favourite quote about love?
"They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
6. What’s your favourite quote about death?
“I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”
7. What’s your favourite quote from Love and Death? If you’ve not seen it, any Woody Allen film will do. If you’ve not seen a Woody Allen film, any film will do. Also go and see a Woody Allen film.
“Don’t knock masturbation, it’s sex with someone I love.” -Annie Hall
8. If you were riding a horse and suddenly a duck flew out of the bushes and sat behind you, how many lemons would it take to get you to stop?
9. Name a thing you can do with poo.
In elementary school there was this vandal that used to draw complex mosaics in his own feces on the walls. They called him the doodler. I have no idea if they ever caught him, but his work lived on forever in our memories unfortunately.
10. What’s your earliest fish-related memory?
I went to the fair when I was 8 and I won a gold fish from a carnival game. It died the very next day.
11. What’s the best anagram you can come up with of your name?